Our expertis is extensive: ranging from climate control, building physics, measuring- and control technology, electrical engineering, IT related communication services to sanitation and transport technics.
New building projects require an integral approach and development. Renovation projects require creativity using the existing qualities of the building and improving them.
Facility management is a profession we manage. Maintenance for building portfolios, long-term maintenance plans, state inspections in accordance with NEN 2767 , sale / lease consultancy, supervision of technical managers.
Purpose: control and reduction of the total of the operating costs.
Main steps in new building projects as well as refurbishment projects
- Making an inventory of wishes and demands
- Assessing feasibility
- Producing well thought designs
- To the point delivery of building specification
- Governing and controlling costs related to installation and exploitation
- Preparing RFP’s and executing the outscoring
- Supervising construction and the quality
- Managing the project
- Follow up post delivery
Our added value
- Energy studies
- EPC and EPA calculations
- Total BREEAM accompaniment
- ‘Green’ calculations
- Building physics studies
- Fire safety advice
- Indoor climate inspections